Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game Golf user login fails

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So 3 hours into trying to update the Game Golf app on my Galaxy S7, it says incorrect user name or password. I have tried every combination of uninstalling the game golf app, logging out of the Fitbit app, restarting the phone, logging into Fitbit, syncing to the watch, installing game golf and logging in to my account.

I can log in to my game golf web account just fine. It shouldn’t be this difficult, but every time there is a game golf update, I spend 2 - 4 hours making it work.

Fitbit should verify that these apps work before allowing them on the App Store.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @SoCalPaul, welcome to the Community Forums!

I appreciate your efforts in troubleshooting the Golf app and I'm sorry to hear that you're not able to log in. I found that the Game Golf Gps app was designed by a developer and not by Fitbit, for this reason I'd recommend to get in touch with them so you can receive more information about this situation. You'll find their contact details in the Fitbit app description. I'm sure that they'll be happy to continue assisting you the same way I will be if you need anything else.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes