Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Calendar Events not showing up on Fitbit Charge 4

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

None of my events are showing up on my Fitbit agenda. I have enabled permissions. Here are the schedules it allows me to enable on agenda settings (crossed out things are my email addresses)However, these are the calendars I have on my phone.

All I really care about is events and Schedule but none of the calendars sync at all. Here's what I've tried so far:

• Restarting both devices
  • Uninstalling and reinstalling calendar and fitbit and agenda
  • Removing all other accounts

So far nothing has worked. Any help?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Nats1113, I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble to get your Google Calendar Events on your Charge 4. Thanks for the details provided in your post and for the screenshots shared. I appreciate you've already tried fixing the issue prior to posting here. 

In order for me to better assist you, I'd like to confirm you've followed all the steps below to properly setup calendar events on your tracker:

1. In the Fitbit app on your phone, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image > Apps.
  2. Tap the gear icon next to Agenda. You may need to swipe up to find the app. You’ll see all calendars linked to the default calendar app on your phone.
  3. Adjust the settings to choose which calendars to show on your device, the color for events linked to each calendar, and whether you want to see blocks of free time.
  4. Sync your device to see today’s and tomorrow’s events from your calendars in the Agenda app .

To view events in the Agenda app:

1. Open the Agenda app on your device. You’ll see the events scheduled for today and tomorrow. Swipe up and down to scroll through the events.
  2. Tap any event to see details.

Note that the Agenda app shows up to 40 total events over 2 days.

You must allow the Agenda app to access your calendar and run in the background. For more information about adjusting an app’s permissions, see How do I install and manage apps on my Fitbit device?

If your events don't appear, check the following settings:

• Location services must be turned on for the Fitbit app. For instructions, see How do I use GPS on my Fitbit device?
  • Calendar access must be turned on for the Fitbit app:
    • On iPhones, open the Settings app on your phone > Fitbit > make sure Calendars is turned on.
    • On Android phones, open the Settings app on your phone > Apps > Fitbit > Permissions > Calendar > make sure the access is set to Allow.
    • On Windows 10 phones, open the Settings app on your phone > Privacy > Fitbit > make sure Calendar access is turned on.

I'm looking forward to your response, keep me posted. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi there @Nats1113, I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble to get your Google Calendar Events on your Charge 4. Thanks for the details provided in your post and for the screenshots shared. I appreciate you've already tried fixing the issue prior to posting here. 

In order for me to better assist you, I'd like to confirm you've followed all the steps below to properly setup calendar events on your tracker:

1. In the Fitbit app on your phone, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image > Apps.
  2. Tap the gear icon next to Agenda. You may need to swipe up to find the app. You’ll see all calendars linked to the default calendar app on your phone.
  3. Adjust the settings to choose which calendars to show on your device, the color for events linked to each calendar, and whether you want to see blocks of free time.
  4. Sync your device to see today’s and tomorrow’s events from your calendars in the Agenda app .

To view events in the Agenda app:

1. Open the Agenda app on your device. You’ll see the events scheduled for today and tomorrow. Swipe up and down to scroll through the events.
  2. Tap any event to see details.

Note that the Agenda app shows up to 40 total events over 2 days.

You must allow the Agenda app to access your calendar and run in the background. For more information about adjusting an app’s permissions, see How do I install and manage apps on my Fitbit device?

If your events don't appear, check the following settings:

• Location services must be turned on for the Fitbit app. For instructions, see How do I use GPS on my Fitbit device?
  • Calendar access must be turned on for the Fitbit app:
    • On iPhones, open the Settings app on your phone > Fitbit > make sure Calendars is turned on.
    • On Android phones, open the Settings app on your phone > Apps > Fitbit > Permissions > Calendar > make sure the access is set to Allow.
    • On Windows 10 phones, open the Settings app on your phone > Privacy > Fitbit > make sure Calendar access is turned on.

I'm looking forward to your response, keep me posted. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Maria, 

I have the same issue on my Sense.  I have tried all the steps above and still cannot see all my calendars. I can see the ones I'm subscribed to, but not my own calendar.  What should I do? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi MarreFitbit,

I am having the same trouble as op, tried to follow your advice but I don't have the gear icon next to agenda? I don't have a gear icon next to any of the apps?

Best Answer

Same problem. All my secondary calendars show but not the primary! Very frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same problem on android. I tried all the possibilities. But the tip was to uninstall as well the calender app on android.  So I did:

1. Uninstall google calender app from android
  2. Uninstall agenda app from fitbit
  3. remove cache from fitibit app on android
  4. restart phone + fitbit
  5. reinstall calender app. I disabled all other calender sync on my android device for the default calender (Samsung)
  6. reinstall fitbit agenda app

Only with reinstalling the android kalender i was able to get a proper sync between android and fitbit charge 4

Best Answer

I'm adding to glar's reply since it worked for me.  I had a Todoist calendar added to my google calendar that wasn't showing up in Agenda's settings for my Sense.  I followed Glar's steps, except for #1 I disabled the Calendar app on my Pixel 4 since I couldn't uninstall.  For #5 i reinstalled Calendar.  Once I had everything back up and Agenda reinstalled I could magically see the new Todoist calendar.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Glar, thank you! I just uninstalled Calendar, and found that my Fitbit Sense maintained its connection to my Google account (I guess that must persist on the phone, or in Fitbit's storage, or something...).

This seems to have reset the link between the accounts, so immediately, the Agenda app could see my other calendars! No additional steps needed after step 1! I reinstalled G-Calendar on my phone, and all seems to be working well.

This is a real game-changer for me. I was on the verge of returning the watch!

Best Answer
0 Votes