Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate on Photograph clock face

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi! I wanted to add the heart rate monitor on my photograph clock face, but I can only see the date and time.  I dont know how to modify this ir of its not possible with this type of clock face (where I add my own picture as a background) 

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

On your phone app tap on the Versa icon at the top right, then the little gear below the current clock face. If you don't see an option for it you can't add those stats.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @SunsetRunner, it's nice to see you here! At the moment, heart rate cannot be added to the Photograph Clock Face. 

For anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review. 

We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. 

Our product team looks forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps. 

Thanks for your help @SunsetRunner! 

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes