Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the units used for the temperature in the Weather app?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How to change temperature units

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Tomsdrive. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

As @JohnnyRow has advised, to change the units used for the temperature in the Weather app:

1. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image > Apps > device tab > Weather. You might need to swipe up to find the app.
  2. Tap Settings.
  3. In the Temperature Unit section, tap Units and choose the unit you want to use.

For more information, see How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit device? and go to the "Weather" section. 

I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes. 

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

On phone app from 'Today' screen:

Profile pic > your tracker (Charge 4) > Apps > Charge 4 tab at top (not sure applies to Charge 4) > Weather > Settings > Unit

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Hi there, @Tomsdrive. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

As @JohnnyRow has advised, to change the units used for the temperature in the Weather app:

1. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image > Apps > device tab > Weather. You might need to swipe up to find the app.
  2. Tap Settings.
  3. In the Temperature Unit section, tap Units and choose the unit you want to use.

For more information, see How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit device? and go to the "Weather" section. 

I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes. 

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I changed the units and still is Celsius on my Versa 3. 

Best Answer

Hi @Mike_Angulo -  see How to change Temperature - for Weather, Centigrade - Fahrenheit, Versa 3  especially last sentence.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

As @Mike_Angulo stated,  he did the steps to change it but its still showing the unwanted unit. Same thing is happening to me.

Best Answer

@Minster87  - use what was posted in the post before yours. Follow the steps carefully, especially last sentence.

Best Answer

Nope still doesn’t work have tried resetting and everything else I could think of. No issues before had watch over a year

Best Answer

@Wantobfit  - please describe what is not working and on which watch and firmware version and Fitbit app version.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Verda lite

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

On my Sense, I had to go to my image on my Phone App, then Select the device from the list, then select Gallery, then apps, then free apps (View All). Select Weather and then Settings. Here you can finally change the Units.

You really have to dig to find it.

Best Answer

Hi @MammaDM - it really is simpler - see How to change Temperature - for Weather, Centigrade - Fahrenheit

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thankyou, it’s all sorted now. No idea how I got it to revert back. Tried every bit of advice! Spent more time than I wanted too. Seems to coincide with my phone updating? Or the Fitbit app updating. Everything appears to change.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Thank you!

Moderator edit: format. 

Best Answer

Units will not change no matter what I try. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Clrcheryl1  - there are potentially 3 places and some conditions - did you follow ALL the information in How to change Temperature - for Weather, Centigrade - Fahrenheit

Best Answer

This worked perfectly!  The most basic method never worked for me. 

Best Answer

YOU have the only correct solution 

I really had to dig to find your solution 

THANKS

Best Answer

It NOT simpler

Hers is the only solution that works

Best Answer
0 Votes

After tapping your device image, tap “Media” icon, then Apps (top of screen). I couldn’t find “Apps” until I tapped the Media icon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes