Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I reinstall Starbucks?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Starbucks app disappeared from my phone. I went into the updated Fitbit app and couldn't find the app section where the Starbucks app is located. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity & added label

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

If you tap this link on your phone - does it open it? https://gallery.fitbit.com/details/00001401-0000-4000-8000-000000f17b17

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @MerlinAZ, welcome to the Community Forums. I apologize for late response. 

Have you tried what @YuriyG has recommended? Please keep in mind that the Starbucks app is only available in the United Kingdom, United States and Canada. To load your Starbucks card into the app:

1. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image > Apps.
  2. Tap the gear icon next to Starbucks Card. You may need to swipe up to find the app.
  3. Add your Starbucks gift card or Starbucks Rewards program number.
  4. Sync your watch to see your card in the Starbucks app 

5. To make a purchase, open the Starbucks app on your watch and hold the watch face near the reader.

We hope this helps, let us know if you need further assistance. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes