Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I set up agenda app on my Versa 3?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I enable the agenda permission?  I would like to sync my calendar on the versa3.  Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Budget007. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums. 

Please note you must allow the Agenda app to access your calendar and run in the background. For more information about adjusting an app’s permissions, see How do I install and manage apps on my Fitbit device?

If your events don't appear, check the following settings:

• Location services must be turned on for the Fitbit app. For instructions, see How do I use GPS on my Fitbit device?
  • Calendar access must be turned on for the Fitbit app:
    • On iPhones, open the Settings app on your phone > Fitbit > make sure Calendars is turned on.
    • On Android phones, open the Settings app on your phone > Apps > Fitbit > Permissions > Calendar > make sure the access is set to Allow.

If the above doesn't work, please try the following steps:

• Uninstall your calendar app from your mobile phone.
  • Uninstall agenda app from your Fitbit device.
  • Remove cache from the Fitbit app on your mobile phone.
  • Restart your phone and your Fitbit device
  • Reinstall the calendar app. Disable all other calendar on your phone in order for the default calendar to sync.
  • Reinstall the Agenda app on your Fitbit device.

By the way, I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes.

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Budget007. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums. 

Please note you must allow the Agenda app to access your calendar and run in the background. For more information about adjusting an app’s permissions, see How do I install and manage apps on my Fitbit device?

If your events don't appear, check the following settings:

• Location services must be turned on for the Fitbit app. For instructions, see How do I use GPS on my Fitbit device?
  • Calendar access must be turned on for the Fitbit app:
    • On iPhones, open the Settings app on your phone > Fitbit > make sure Calendars is turned on.
    • On Android phones, open the Settings app on your phone > Apps > Fitbit > Permissions > Calendar > make sure the access is set to Allow.

If the above doesn't work, please try the following steps:

• Uninstall your calendar app from your mobile phone.
  • Uninstall agenda app from your Fitbit device.
  • Remove cache from the Fitbit app on your mobile phone.
  • Restart your phone and your Fitbit device
  • Reinstall the calendar app. Disable all other calendar on your phone in order for the default calendar to sync.
  • Reinstall the Agenda app on your Fitbit device.

By the way, I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes.

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes