Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can’t login to Spotify app on Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I try to log in to Spotify, the log in button does not respond, I cannot log in to my Spotify premium account.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity and label

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @Koolpro. Welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry for the delayed response.

Thanks for confirming that you have a Spotify Premium account and let me help you with your inquiry. Before anything else, have you made sure to have your watch and the Fitbit app updated to the latest version? If so, please try the following steps:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Force stop the Fitbit app:
    For Android phone, see this article.
    For iOS phone, see this article.
  3. Reboot your phone.
  4. Open the Fitbit app and log back in to your account.
  5. Tap on your profile picture > Versa > Apps > Spotify > Settings > Log In.
  6. Follow the onscreen instructions and accept the permissions when prompted.

If you see an error message, take a screenshot and attach it in your reply so I can further investigate. By the way, I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board to keep our forums organized.

I'll look forward to your response.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem as OP, where the login button is unresponsive. I have the original versa, and a Spotify Premium account. 

I have an iPhone SE, which has a smaller screen than your setup video. Could that be a problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @yumyub. Welcome! It's great to have a new member around.

Thanks for letting me know that you're having the same issue with your Versa. I've confirmed that your iPhone SE is a compatible device and the login screen for Spotify should work well. Just make sure to have your phone and the Fitbit app updated to the latest version to ensure that all the features will work perfectly. Now, if the login button continues being unresponsive, I'd recommend to give a try to the troubleshooting steps posted above.

I'll be around, keep me posted.

Best Answer

I figured out the problem a few days ago. I remembered some of the other problems I've had was due to Safari removed, and putting it back fixed the problem.

Best Answer

Hi @yumyub. I'm glad to see you here again.

Thanks for keeping me posted and for sharing the steps that worked for you. I'm glad that the Spotify app is now working on your Versa and I hope you can continue enjoying the Fitbit experience.

Have you heard about the Health & Wellness board? In this board you can share your success stories, make new friends and create your own topics. If there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted.

See you around. 😊

Best Answer

Thank you!!! Enabling Safari on my son's device (which had been disabled in parental controls) finally enabled me to log him in to Spotify on his Fitbit app on his iPod Touch 7 (to use with his Versa 3). I was able to disable Safari again after getting him logged in, to keep the parental controls the way we wanted them. It is working! Thanks!

Best Answer

Welcome, @Leeessa. It's nice to see a new face around.

Thanks for your efforts. I'm glad the suggestions shared in this thread worked for you and I hope your son enjoys the Fitbit experience. Let me recommend checking the User Manual to learn more about the Versa 3 and its incredible features.

In case you have some spare time, I’d like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can share your story, meet more people and find great tips to live an active lifestyle.

Have a good day.

Best Answer