Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot log into Uber

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Spare me the links to the troubleshooting page and the redirects to the other Uber issue pages. I have done literally everything that every moderator on this site has recommended for this issue.

all of my apps are updated.

ive restarted my updated iphone 10s max, I’ve redownloaded the Fitbit app. I’ve restarted by versa. I don’t want to think that I wasted $200 on a piece of junk that doesn’t work but it’s starting to feel like it. 

My versa constantly prompts me to log in when I try to go to the Uber app. I go the app in the Fitbit app and then it directs me to log in. I log in, Safari asks me to open the webpage in Fitbit. I open it in the Fitbit app and nothing happens. Either there is something wrong with the device I was sent or there is something wrong with your software. 

Please give me a new solution that hasnt hasn’t already been published on the site because I’ve done everything you’ve suggested already 

Moderator Edit: Changed label

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I will also add that when I click the Uber app on my Fitbit half the time it crashes. There was ONE moment on my versa when it actually connected to my Uber account and then it immediately went back to the login page. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please keep an eye on, you might want to subscribe to, the main thread on this subject for updates. . 

Best Answer
0 Votes