Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instructions for setting up the Outlook watch face called "Today"

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This step-by-step guide will tell you how to set up your Outlook Calendar to show on the "Today" third-party watch face for the Ionic and Versa.

Step 1:

After installing the third-party "Today" watch face, your watch should look like this:

step1.png

Step 2:

Now click the gear icon on your Fitbit phone app to enter Settings.

face_main.jpg

Step 3:

Click on "Authorization" to begin the login process:

before_login2.jpg

Step 4:

You will be taken to the Microsoft login webpage. Login with your Hotmail, Outlook or Office 360 credentials, then click "Next":

before_login.jpg

Step 5:

It will prompt you to open the Fitbit app again. Click "Open".

return_to_app.jpg

Step 6:

You will be taken back to the Fitbit phone app and in a few moments your watch will begin downloading the latest calendar events.

granted.jpg

Your watch should look like this:

step3.png

Step 7:

After a few seconds it should finish downloading and show this:

step4.png

End guide. 

Tips:

Sync your smartphone's default calendar and todos with Outlook/Hotmail, so that you can create appointments and reminders using Siri/Google Assistant.

Best Answer
0 Votes
22 REPLIES 22

Thanks for posting the results of the Javascript query and it is still a mystery on who or what intervened in make it work again for you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I blame the old firmware. The problem was fixed after upgrading to 32.32.12.19 (the latest)

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm glad to hear that the inconvenience was solved after updating the firmware on your Versa @versauser1. Thanks for letting us know what worked for you. 

Hope to see you participating in the Community more often since I think it would be awesome for you to explore our Community. You can go ahead and log to any of the topics that might be of your interest in our Discussion boards. Feel free to comment and contribute with your knowledge and experience.

Don't hesitate to get back to us if you have any additional questions. Have a nice day! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes