Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic Starbucks app link to current starbucks account

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I already have a Starbucks account/ app on my iPhone that has gift cards uploaded.

How do I ink my Starbucks account to the Ionic Starbucks app?

I only see an option to upload gift cards?

Thanks

Moderator edit: Added label

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @SunsetRunner! You should be able to use the same user either on the Starbucks mobile app or on your watch. The difference between the mobile app and the watch is that on the mobile app you have so many more options, but in the watch you're only able to make a purchase and add your gift card or reward numbers. 

Visit https://www.starbucks.com/ or use the Starbucks mobile app to register your card, check your card balance, view rewards, or reload your card.

Hope this helps, let me know if you need further assistance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Sorry, I did not get the answer.

Can you link your ionic starbucks app to your current starbucks account?

If so how.

Or does the ionic app only allow you to put in a new card?

Best Answer
0 Votes

No worries my friend, I'm here to help @SunsetRunner! Woman Very Happy Well, basically is like the same account since you're using the gift card numbers registered on your Starbucks mobile app and to put them on your Ionic to make a purchase. But to clarify this, you only have to put the barcode in, no signing into your Starbucks account is necessary. 

I'd recommend checking this thread, where you can see the other users' experience using Starbucks on Ionic.

I'll be around, keep me posted! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer