Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the Onewheel app available in the App Gallery?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Anyone know if the Onewheel app (Electric skateboard) is downloadable for Fitbit smart watches ie Iconic? Cheers

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @Jiffies and welcome to the Help forums.  The Fitbit App Gallery doesn't list it.  Sorry.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Hello, 

Saw this thread and wanted to ask if there are any plans to make the onewheel app available in the future. I really like my Ionic and I absolutely love my one wheel. I would really like the opportunity to be able to use both together. Thanks. 

Best Answer

Hello @FloppyFishStick we can not answer for the one wheel company. If they choose to write an app for the Fitbit tracker, that would be their decision. 

Have you thought about asking them this question?

Most of the apps and the 4000 clock faces where not made by fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

As far as Im aware the Onewheel app currently works on android, apple devices & Wear OS Watches. So is it the responsibility of Onewheel to make the app available for Fitbit or visversa?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Apple did not write their program for the ios waych.

Android did not write their program for the android phone.

Fitbit has opened up the programing of apps to anyone who wants to write an app.

If Onewheel wants an app for Fitbit OS they have the ability to write the app. They also could approach fitbit.

If Fitbit users want an app, and if Onewheel has an open API then any user who understands enough about programing. could write this app.

A user could also contact Onewheel, if enough users do, they may be interested in writing an app.

Personally I find my one wheeler the best and needs no apps

Best Answer