Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with a paid clock face on my Versa 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

i just bought my 1st wallpaper its asking for a code and where do i find the wallpaper on my watch. it says the code should come up on my watch and it didnt. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @rainne88. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post. 

As per the description of your post, it seems that you've purchased a paid clock face. 

Please note that all apps and clock faces in the Fitbit App Gallery are free to download. However, some apps and clock faces require a paid subscription service (such as Pandora, Spotify, and Deezer) or a one-time activation fee (to a developer). If a developer requires an activation fee, you may see a message in the app or clock face description:

For these apps and clock faces, the developer will process and provide instructions for payment. Many developers use the third party service KiezelPay to accept payment for their app or clock face. You'll see a message on your Fitbit device asking you to visit a website and enter a code. For more information, see KiezelPay’s FAQ. If you decide not to purchase a paid clock face and want to remove the message, change your clock face. For more information, see How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?

I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes. 

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @rainne88. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post. 

As per the description of your post, it seems that you've purchased a paid clock face. 

Please note that all apps and clock faces in the Fitbit App Gallery are free to download. However, some apps and clock faces require a paid subscription service (such as Pandora, Spotify, and Deezer) or a one-time activation fee (to a developer). If a developer requires an activation fee, you may see a message in the app or clock face description:

For these apps and clock faces, the developer will process and provide instructions for payment. Many developers use the third party service KiezelPay to accept payment for their app or clock face. You'll see a message on your Fitbit device asking you to visit a website and enter a code. For more information, see KiezelPay’s FAQ. If you decide not to purchase a paid clock face and want to remove the message, change your clock face. For more information, see How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?

I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes. 

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes