Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labs virtual pet clock face abandoned me after one day! :(

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I installed the Inca cat clock face and got all five hearts yesterday. I woke up this morning, and he'd abandoned me and left behind a note indicating I didn't feed him enough!

Is this a bug, or was there something else I was supposed to do besides feed him?

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@SunsetRunner I hope you're doing well! Thanks for your post regarding My Cat Inca clock face.

That is so sad. Smiley Sad Sorry to hear she abandoned you. This usually happens if you don't feed her at least 8 treats a day; she will leave the next day to find someone else who will. 

Steps required to earn treats are based on your daily step goal (1 treat = 10% step goal). 

Hope this helps. Let me know if she comes back to you! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

As in my original post - I gave her all the food for the day and filled up all her hearts. There wasn't any way to give her food after that.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner Thanks for your reply and for providing that information.

Fitbit Labs apps and clock faces are experimental in nature, so you might experience minor issues, and they might be available for a limited time. Please share your feedback through this form. This is the best way to report this.

Also, there is another Fitbit Labs clock face featuring a cat. It is called My Cat Luna. It is pretty much the same as the other one. Please give it a try and let me know if the same thing happens with that one.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes