Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Layers clock face inquiry

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

with the layers clock face, it defaults to always showing the 0 when it is a single digit hour.  For example, at 3pm, it shows 0300, which is 3am.  can we get a 24 hour option or show the time properly?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Hi, AFAIK, the Layers Clock Face has no seperate settings to change it form a 12 hr to 24 hours format. What you can do, is to install the "Light" Clock face, also from Fitbit and being the default one of the Versa SE. If you do not like that, please let me know and I will post you some Third Party clock Faces which have the settings to change it from 12 to 24 hours or v.v.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@leahclement , this would be found in your personal settings.

From Fitbit.com clock the settings cog found in the top right, then settings. Scroll up to units and change time to 24 hour.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Actually my settings are set to 12 hour yet this clock face is still set to 24 hour 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Jazziruthless15  - depending on your watch, try turning off Always On.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you look at your global settings, or your clock settings? Some clocks don't look at the global but have the 12/24 setting within the clock settings. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The only settings available in the clock settings are just color variations. 

Best Answer

I don't use the Alway on display because I like to preserve the battery life 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jazziruthless15 - just to confirm, you are using the Fitbit Layers default clock face?

This can only be a problem if you didn't sync properly after selecting a change of time from 24 to 12 hr

Try restarting the watch and sync again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue with mine.  I love the layers clock and yet I have tried everything to switch from military time to standard time and it won’t work!! Please help😔

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @Hnightingale - it depends on your watch and settings and where/what is showing wrong.

If you have Sense 2 or Versa 4 and have enabled Always On it may always appear in 24 hr mode when in that mode if it uses the watch default AOD mode.

Otherwise in the Fitbit App click profile photo and App settings to switch to 12hr mode and make sure your watch syncs.

If you don't have one of those watches and it is Weather that is showing wrong, Click profile photo and Device photo and scroll down to Weather and change the temperature units in Settings there, and sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes