Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Layers clock face not functional

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've already seen MULTIPLE threads about the Layers clock face not working for Versa 4 and Sense 2, so I'm posting again in hopes that it encourages fitbit to FIX it! The clock face is stuck in 24hr time and tapping the screen does not show step count or calories burned. It's stuck on heartrate. This is a huge disappointment because I've been using this clock face exclusively on my Versa 3. This is the best clock face for people with dyslexia because the numbers are literally touching, they don't jumble, so having this clock face broken majorly sucks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @PepperTheDragon - just to check, in the Fitbit App, App settings did you select 12hr mode, and on the watch pull down on the watch face to get to Quick Settings and turn off all the icons and restart the watch with the button?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@PepperTheDragon   One of the moderators filed a bug report on this issue in Aug.  Thread

@LizzyFitbit   Is there any update on this issue?  You mentioned choosing a different clock face, but sometimes that's not the best option.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes