Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaderboard App Not Updating

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I downloaded the Leaderboard app a few days ago on my Fitbit versa but only one of my friends are on there other then me. I would really like to have all my friends appearing on there or at least a couple of them. How do I get them to appear!!? Help!!!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity & added label

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@LilyVersa9197I am moving your post to the App Gallery forum.  This seems to be an app problem, not a Versa (device) problem.  Your issue might get more attention.

I did a little search to see if others have described your problem.  I didn't find any.  Try deleting and re-downloading the app.  The App Gallery moderator suggested this for a different Leaderboard app problem.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @LilyVersa9197 

Do they appear if you look at your friends on the website?  Have you added them as friends on Fitbit already?  If not you probably need to add them as a friend for it to show them

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LilyVersa9197I am moving your post to the App Gallery forum.  This seems to be an app problem, not a Versa (device) problem.  Your issue might get more attention.

I did a little search to see if others have described your problem.  I didn't find any.  Try deleting and re-downloading the app.  The App Gallery moderator suggested this for a different Leaderboard app problem.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @LilyVersa9197, it's nice to see a new member around! Thanks for posting the question regarding the Leaderboard app not updating all your friends. 

Whenever you sync your Versa, do you see any changes on the leaderboard app? How often is it updating? Have you checked if your friends show as "Inactive"? 

In settings, under Privacy there is a section for Graphs. In this section both Steps and Distance and Active Minutes need to be set to "Public" (on the missing members). Once that has been changed it can take over an hour for the Group to update the graphs. 

If the issue persists after verifying the above, something you could do is what my friend @LZeeW suggested, try removing the app from your watch and then downloading the app again.

Also, the leaderboard you see on that app is the same leaderboard you see on the Fitbit app. You can check it there as well as recommended by @dp106. If you want to check the leaderboard on a website; please go to Fitbit.com and log in to your account. You will be able to see your leaderboard there as well.

Thanks for your help and support @LZeeW and @dp106!

Give this a go and let us know the outcome. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I deleted it and downloaded it again and it worked! Thank you so much!!!

Best Answer

Hey @LilyVersa9197, thanks for coming back and letting us know the suggestions provided worked! 

I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Please let us know if you have any questions present. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got my new Versa 2 last week and downloaded the leaderboard app but on my fit bit I cannot open it. It just continues to say loading... but it doesn’t load. I have done a hard reboot on my phone and the fit bit. What else can I do?  Will there be a fix for this?  I see many others are having this problem

Best Answer
0 Votes