Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lignite clock face gives "error 69, sorry"

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This error message just showed up today. It says reinstall this clock or go to Lignite.me/perm.

In the Fitbit app on my iPhone 7 I enter my access code. It is the correct code. I had Litgnite resend it just to be sure I had it right. After hitting "save" it returns to the previous screen with this message under "log in" and above the code: TypeError: Resource blocked by content blocker.

I have not done any updates. Everything is the same today as it was yesterday. I have no idea what this means. I have emailed Lignite, but I thought I'd ask here also in case anyone else has had this same problem.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

If it were mine, I would install a different clock face.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Or contact the developer. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi all, I'm Edwin from Lignite Software Inc.

I only just found this thread now, but am posting for anyone in the future that may run into this issue.

Error 69 occurs when you do not enable all permissions for our clock. Sometimes this error also happens because of a bug in FitbitOS where your permissions are randomly disabled without you ever having changed them.

To fix it, please switch to another clock, and then switch back to ours. When you switch back, make sure that when you switch back you have all of the permission boxes checked ON.

After reinstalling our clock with all permissions enabled, it should work once again.

For more support, please email us: contact [at] lignite (dot) io 

or send us a message through our website www.lignite.io

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

I downloaded your clock face.

I tried to uninstalled it from my versa 2 but there was no removed this clock face option.

I factory reset my watch and also reinstalled fitbit app, but I am still unable to uninstall it. It gives me this error 69 on watch and and on phone state problem with connection to your watch. I have all the permission set to on. Why am I unable to uninstall. There is definitely something fishy here. I don't want you to take any payments from me.

Please let me know how to get this out from my phone and watch

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes