Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maker clock face not working properly

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Not sure whats going on, in the watch face called "Maker" created by MicroByte, I cannot edit my creation after I saved it, when I come back in the settings, all of a sudden the links are frozen, & I cannot move the text around as a result, it's a major bug..

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Michael-Powell, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided about what you're experiencing with the Maker clock face. 

For future references, with third party apps, note that Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. In this case is recommendable to contact the third party developer.

To contact the developer please open their app on the Fitbit App Gallery, scroll/swipe down and under "App Details" you will find the information. For direct support: https://microbytefitbit.wordpress.com/ionicmaker/

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to help you. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Michael-Powell, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided about what you're experiencing with the Maker clock face. 

For future references, with third party apps, note that Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. In this case is recommendable to contact the third party developer.

To contact the developer please open their app on the Fitbit App Gallery, scroll/swipe down and under "App Details" you will find the information. For direct support: https://microbytefitbit.wordpress.com/ionicmaker/

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to help you. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer