Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple timers with labels

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello! 

I'm a research scientist so it's super important for me to be able to have multiple tasks going at once. Ideally I would like to be able to label them so I know what is beeping at me at a given time. 

Is there an app that will do this on the sense or an app I can get on my phone that will notify the sense? Even if it's a kitchen timer or something any help would be greatly appreciated. 

I tried "Multi timer" but it sends a notification for each second that passes so that is not helpful. 

I'm seriously considering returning the sense if I can't get this function working. 

Moderator Edit: Labels

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Ok, so I kind of solved my own problem... but I dont know how to delete my post... So just in case someone else has the same problems.. 

I figured out that I can ask the Amazon Alexa assistant to set and name a timer using the Fitbit Timers app and using the assistant I can set and label multiple timers.. I don't know how to get to the app face where I  can set multiple timers myself but using the assistant will work just fine for me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @BrieNicole01 -  This is a valid issue that others have raised too. The Fitbit Alarms app doesn't display a label unfortunately.

In the mean time you can also use an Agenda label with alarm which will raise a notification on the watch, as long as it's connected. That way you will have an on the watch Alarm with a notification.

Note: Using Alexa or Google Assistant you can also set an Alarm for more than a week away which you can't do on the watch.

A correction to the Alarms app to retain the label as well as the alarm time has been suggested and hopefully it will be implemented.

Note: Using the watch Alexa or Google Assistant will get you an alarm set on the watch.

Whereas using the phone it may end up on the phone, [where you can set an alarm with a label] but in that case you won't get a notification on the watch on Android and may be iOS as it doesn't issue a notification but switches directly to the App on the phone.

So for now the phone Alarm app seems the best choice.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been unable to figure out how you did this.  Any link or help you can provide with steps?

Thanks very much!

Rick

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @BrieNicole01 - on a Sense or Versa 3 try using the on watch voice assistant. Such as "set 3 minute egg timer"

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes