Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Dog Timmy Clock Face - Treats / Hearts Adding Up Too Quick

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi guys, updated my firmware yesterday and now my pet (the dog, Timmy) is getting massive amounts of treats (and therefore hearts) with very little steps.

I've only done 1,500 steps today and have full hearts and 4 excess treats which is obviously way high. Did anyone else notice this? 

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity/Added Labels

Versa SE Lavender | 2018 is the year!
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@GenieFish I hope you're doing well! Thanks for posting the situation you are experiencing with the My Dog Timmy clock face; Timmy getting too many treats. If he keeps getting too many treats, he will get fat! Smiley Sad

Steps required to earn treats are based on your daily step goal. 1 treat will represent 10% of your step goal. So, I'd recommend double checking if you step goal is set up correctly:

• Open the Fitbit app.
  • Tap the Account icon.
  • Under "Goals" tap "Activity".
  • Check your step goal.
  • If you change your step goal please sync your watch afterwards to make the changes effective.

If you step goal is set correctly, try to change it anyways. This may reset the setting and sort the clock face issue too. You can try changing your step goal to a different one, sync your watch, and then change it back to your original goal (sync your watch).

Hope this helps. Try this out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

Thank-you - I did try uninstalling/reinstalling the clock face, but I will try resetting my steps too, just in case. 

I'm not currently on Wi-fi but will give it a go once I am, and let you know. Thanks again! 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

No luck I'm afraid!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@GenieFish Thanks for your reply, trying the workaround given, and confirming the results. 

Please note that Fitbit Labs apps and clock faces are experimental in nature, so you might experience minor issues, and they might be available for a limited time. Please share your feedback through this form.

Also, there is another dog clock face called "My Dog Titan" which is pretty much the same. Please download that one and let me know if you experience the same with him.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer