Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFL Clock Face for Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

A few months ago, I downloaded an NFL clock face on my Ionic. Today, I got an error message indicating that I needed to use the app to download the clock face again, but I no longer see any of the NFL teams. What happened?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Community Forums @dezbAll apps and clock faces in the Fitbit App Gallery are free to download. However, some apps and clock faces require a paid subscription service (such as Pandora and Deezer) or a one-time activation fee (to a developer). If a developer requires an activation fee, you may see a message in the app or clock face description:
User-added image
For these apps and clock faces, the developer will process and provide instructions for payment. Many developers use the third party service KiezelPay to accept payment for their app or clock face. For more information, see KiezelPay’s FAQ.

For future references, with third party apps, note that Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. It's up to the owner of the third party app to implement or update features for their app so in this case is recommendable to contact the third party developer to learn more about future implementations. 

To contact the developer please open their app on the Fitbit App Gallery, scroll/swipe down and under "App Details" you will find the information.

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to assist you with. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @dezb ,

almost definitely the clockfaces were removed due to trademark infringement  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Giampi71! Thanks for the heads up. Smiley Wink

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes