Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Agenda App permissions

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a versa 2 and the new update includes the Agenda app.

I have set up all of the permissions and settings, but selecting the app on the watch still brings up the permissions needed warning. I have given the app on my android phone permission to calendars. Synced, resynced, etc. Still no functional agenda app on the phone

Best Answer
42 REPLIES 42

Thank you!

I have a regular Versa (that is, it's the earlier version, not the Versa 2) and couldn't figure out why it wasn't working. Your instructions did the trick.

Fitbit was probably trying to be nice by pre-installing it, but as you noted, it didn't work (at least not on Android). 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a iPhone and have done all of the suggestions to sync my agenda and calendars.  When I go into settings I see all my calendars, I change the color options and what calendars to show and then i still get the message to link calendars. Once I go back into the settings it has all reset.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! I had this same problem, but eventually it went away after I kept re-syncing my fitbit. Now I have the problem of not knowing how to add events. Does anyone here know how? What app does it sync with? There aren’t any instructions so I’m lost

Best Answer
0 Votes

When you add events to your calendar it will sync to the agenda app.
--

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have several google calendars, a personal one, a work one, and a sports schedule one - but after delete/sync/install the sports one is the only one that shows up. Ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you manage to get your Google calendar working with Agenda? I can’t get it working on my ionic

Best Answer
0 Votes

No I haven’t. I ended up just deleting it and haven’t tried again.
--

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nope! The calendars and colors appear in the app, just not on the watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes

go into "what" fitbit area?    I only see the "agenda" on my actual fitbit device...not on the mobile app or desktop version..

I don't see how to delete it from my fitbit itself, but I will try that...

Jen

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thx a lot... it worked for me 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have done this more than once. Even after syncing several times, I still get a message saying the Fitbit is not connected. I think it's time for FitBit to remove this app and admit defeat. It works rarely and is simply a mess.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's really necessary to have the setting available anytime, not just during the app installation. If you have a new account how can you set it up? do you need to uninstall it and re-install it again? That's a design failure that needs to be addressed

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. It says: no appointments over the days.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did everything you told in your solution. It did not work. My watch tells me still, there is no activity today and tomorrow, but there should be. I use a Ionic watch and An Android 10 phone

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you Lee, followed your instructions and Agenda is working😊

Best Answer
0 Votes
I think you'll find you need to go through the exercise at least once every 7-10 days.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for that! I’d trying all the usual troubleshooting. I have an iPhone and had deleted the original iPhone calendar. I reinstalled it and sure enough it’s automatically synced to the Fitbit app/ Agenda, so now Agenda is working on my Fitbit watch. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I know this chat has been going awhile but I have both Oultook calendar and Google calendars running on my LG phone, I have Agenda working on my Versa 1 but its only found the Google calendar, and my only option on the Versa is to view today's 'agenda' items. It seems in its description there was going to be a lot more 'visibility' on offer - future events etc..? Am I right I ? 

I have reinstalled the app and restarted Versa and phone but only get the one calendar and the one day [today's] to view...I get Agenda is free and appreciate that, but for a quick glance with my Versa, it'd be great to scroll down up to see today and a couple of days ahead. I tried the Upcoming app but on Versa, I'm prompted to "Select calendar' and that went nowhere on the watch and in Settings for the app it found Google.com but under its second level option 'no' event or similar was there... so I deleted it after retrying it twice..again that app was offering more to view.Hsave I messed something here..

"My Aganda" app works trialing its free period to see whether its got the goods, shame the Agenda Fitbit app seems to be a light on.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an Apple (IOS) and a Versa 2 - it works fine. I don't know about linking more than one calendar or looking ahead a couple of days. I don't think those are options with this very basic agenda app. Don't know where you got your information that it works with multiple calendars and more than one day ahead.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Cheers mate I found having both Agenda and My Agenda installed that the paid app was affecting Fitbit's version [no info /events] so I deleted them both and started from scratch, reinstalled just Fitbit's Agenda and now I get see in 'an appealing way' both today's and tomorrows items. That's fine for me, still the one calendar choice but as both are linked [now] all seems to be working for at least 2 days view.

The paid My Agenda app was very polished, with an option in its setup to show up to 20 events.

I'll give Agenda a run for now. Thanks for the reply. 

Best Answer