Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No battery % on the new Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why change this - it's a simple convenience that is a negative game changer.  My fitbit stopped working twice. I relied on the level shown to make sure it works.  The 10% notification doesn't help.  Please don't respond with how I can find it a different way- please just put it back.  It's more important than the giant sized numbers.  Thank you.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Hi there, @DEEBEE101. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. 

I understand how important it is to you to see your battery percentage in the Fitbit app, however, at the moment this is not possible. Even though we truly appreciate that you've taken the time to come here and share your thoughts about the new Fitbit app interface, please note at this time there are no plans to change it or revert it to the old one. 

We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. I'd suggest adding your comment and voting for this feature: Restore battery percentage on new Fitbit app

Visit our FAQs to learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed or implemented. 

Thanks in advance. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

To say that, in reference to software, "at the moment this is not possible" demonstrates a complete lack of understanding of software. Of course it is possible to change it, it's software! Please bring back the numeric battery percent display, the sooner, the better.

Thanks,

PaulK1944

Best Answer

put it back or i Apple and you get nothing.

Best Answer

Yes put percentage back!

Best Answer

Yes, put the battery % back, and change the home page to the old one. The new one is ugly. Since the change I barely use the app. Very disappointing 

Best Answer

This demonstrates a total lack of customer service. The solution is found in the software and that is easy to change. Who says something this simple is not possible? This is poor customer support at best. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everybody! If you haven't done so yet please have a look at our blog with the latest regarding the new Fitbit App.

Here is the thread about it : Updates now available on the Fitbit app

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I understand your frustrations with the new Fitbit app! I have a Charge 3 which was working fine until they updated the app then it stopped working! So I eventually got it working after about a month letting it overcharge 20 mins sometimes leaving overnight! But I also downloaded the old Fitbit app from Upload.com they have older versions of apps! It's been continuing to work and the new app downloaded and it's showing the percentage! Now I have just upgraded my phone to a Google Pixel 8 but have not switched my Fitbit to Google so I don't know if that is the reason why it's showing! I hope this helps because before the figured all this out I thought I was going to lose my Charge 3 because I love it even though it's old!

Best Answer
0 Votes