Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other travel apps such as American Airlines, Expedia and Lyft

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

With the latest software update, we saw the addition of many apps such as the United Airlines app, is there an American Airlines or Expedia apps in the near future? That would be amazing.

Thank you. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Leito84 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for sharing the ideas for new app additions for Fitbit watches.

I think your ideas are great. However, the best place to add them is the Feature Suggestions Board. I was making some research there and I was able to find this idea:

Please add your vote to that idea and leave a comment showing support towards it. 

I was not able to find an idea for Expedia or Lyft. Please add those new suggestions, just make sure to add them separately. This way users can vote for the ideas. 

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Leito84 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for sharing the ideas for new app additions for Fitbit watches.

I think your ideas are great. However, the best place to add them is the Feature Suggestions Board. I was making some research there and I was able to find this idea:

Please add your vote to that idea and leave a comment showing support towards it. 

I was not able to find an idea for Expedia or Lyft. Please add those new suggestions, just make sure to add them separately. This way users can vote for the ideas. 

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

THank you so much for the suggestion. I am heading to that section now. 

Best Answer

It's relevant for me too, thank you for sharing

Best Answer
0 Votes