Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outlook synced to Google Calendar - calendars don't show up properly in Agenda App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Intro:

Currently the only way to show Outlook calendars in the Fitbit Agenda App is by doing the following:

• Install Outlook App, set up email accounts
  • Install Google Calendar App
  • From Outlook, go to account settings and enable 'Sync Calendars' 
  • Sync your Fitbit device and load the Agenda app

After you do this, your Outlook calendars will show up in the Google Calendar App. From there the Outlook calendars will also appear in the Fitbit Agenda App.

Problem:

If you set up more than 1 Outlook account, the Fitbit Agenda App will only show the first one you enable 'Sync Calendars' for.

Cause:

The default calendar name for Outlook accounts is 'Calendar' and the Fitbit Agenda App cannot handle multiple calendars with the exact same name (only 1 appears in settings).

Screenshot_20210228-145245~2.jpg

Example (above):

I have 2 accounts in Outlook. I have 'Sync Calenders' enabled for both. Both Outlook calendars appear in Google Calendar so the sync is working correctly.

Fitbit Agenda App only shows the first Outlook calendar that is synced.

Solution:

I hope someone here can forward this to whomever is responsible for the Fitbit Agenda App. Hopefully they can look at the way they are reading calendars into the Agenda App, and adjust it so that calendars with matching names are not skipped and show up separately.

Im not really looking for any individual advice or troubleshooting on this anymore, this is not an end-user issue but a bug/oversight in the Agenda App. Thanks in advance.

Best Answer
0 REPLIES 0