Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora is missing from App Gallery

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I uninstalled the Strava, Starbucks, and Pandora apps when I first received the watch.

Then, today, I went to go and try Pandora and was able to setup an account, but it says I need to install the Pandora app.  So, I go into the "All apps" section, and it's not in there.  I also notice the Starbucks app is also missing.  Now I have a 30 day Pandora trail and no way to install the Pandora app.

Fitbit App on Samsung S8 (Android 7.0)

Moderator edit: added label & updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Solved it! Thanks @SunsetRunner and @jessehouwing!

The issue is that for some reason there is a separate "Country" in your profile which seems to only be available through the web portal.  Set the Country/State/City in the web portal and the next time you sync the apps become available again.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@ErickFitbit, if I deleted the Pandora app and now want to use it, am I SOL?  I've tried restarting both phone and Fitbit and none of the uninstalled apps are coming back into the "All apps" screen.

Best Answer
0 Votes

If anyone else happens to stumble upon this issue, here's what I've tried (all of which has failed).

1) I performed a factory reset on the watch (but apps did not re-appear).

2) I uninstall app from phone, performed factory reset, reinstalled app, setup device (apps did not re-appear).

3) Uninstalled app, performed factory reset, then ran setup from my computer using a brand new account.  The apps appeared again on my watch (YAY!), but were not functional.  When I tapped on them they would do the droplet animation but immediately return to the home screen.  I then unpaired the watch and connected it to my phone and when it finished syncing, all the apps were gone again.

I give up.  There's obviously some "app store" functionality that Fitbit is working on which is hidden at the moment and there's a bug that allowed these apps to become unlinked from my account somehow and now are no-longer-visible to me.  It's very disappointing.

Best Answer

Solved it! Thanks @SunsetRunner and @jessehouwing!

The issue is that for some reason there is a separate "Country" in your profile which seems to only be available through the web portal.  Set the Country/State/City in the web portal and the next time you sync the apps become available again.

Best Answer

Hi, I've the same problem. I've not uninstalled the ionic fitbit apps from mobile and desktop. Do I have to uninstall them to re-install the apps in the fitbit  ionic?

Best Answer
0 Votes