Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora won't load in app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I logged into Pandora in the Fitbit app but all that happens is a forever spinning circle.  I tried unlinking/relinking, force sync, restarting both phone and device, logging in and out of app and Pandora, etc. Still just a spinning circle. I can't select any stations bc it won't do anything but the circle after I log in. Also clarified correct login creds. Please help! 

Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25

Same problem too.  I even when into Android app settings, and deleted the data for the Fitbit app, and restarted the setup.  Same issue persists.

Best Answer

Same issue!!

I have a Samsung s22 no luck.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue here, Samsung 9 and versa 2. Thought I was doing something wrong. Hope they fix this, disappointing ...was excited about being able to use Pandora. 

Best Answer

So, I had given up and moved on. Then a thing popped up to add a clock face that measures oxygen. I added it but it said I needed to update my os and I clicked on the link and did that. I charged my watch and when I squeezed the charger to check on the progress it also showed that Pandora was downloading music! I think you have to be on your wifi too. So apparently downloading the os update on the watch did the trick. Hope this helps anyone else who also gave up on Pandora. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks wildflower,maybe fitbit or pandora finally got an update!  I have long given up and got the Samsung Galaxy, it is far superior than fitbit, ans since I have an android phone, it immediately syncs.  I have not had issues with either pandora or Spotify.  Also, I'm using Spotify now,it has an app. already synced and connects the credentials from my phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes @wildflower769 Pandora will only update over WiFi, and WiFi is only turned on while charging. 

Glad the update fixed it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes