Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photograph clock face isn't working on my Versa 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have problem with selecting any image for the official "Photograph" watch face. The unofficial watch face have same problem. After selecting the image, nothing happens.

All permissions are enabled.

Update: Display recording: https://youtu.be/DI_G9qAVnAU

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @psmetana. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post and for sharing the video. 

If you haven't done so yet, please follow the steps below:

• Make sure mobile app and Firmware version are up-to-date.
  • Restart your Versa 3. 
  • Switch to another clock than the one you want to switch to using the clocks app. Once syncs complete, it should get past the switching state.
  • Restart the Fitbit mobile app: Force close Fitbit app & relaunch the app.
  • Restart Bluetooth.
  • Trigger a regular sync.

If you're using the Photograph clock face developed by Fitbit, once you select the clock face you'll see at the bottom the option "Settings", this will redirect you to where you can upload your image. 

For more information, see How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device? 

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have taken all the steps described, but unfortunately the situation is still the same.
I have now tried to change my profile picture in the Fitbit application and the situation is the same here.

The same situation is in another watch face from the 3rd party.
So the problem will probably be with the Fitbit application, not with a watch face "Photograph"

Best Answer
0 Votes

@psmetana Thanks for the details provided and for following the steps I recommended above. 

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

We hope your issue is solved soon. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have now found another topic where the same problem is solved (https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Android-App/Unable-to-upload-pictures-on-Fitbit-app/td-p/4650455). The answer on your site is that you will not be able to repair the defect in the near future 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes