Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible bug with Elegance watch face ?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I may have discovered a possible bug with the 'Elegance' clock face, and I am not sure if this section of the forum is the correct place to report that, but anyway, here goes :

I have noticed when I turn my Ionic screen on (and the watch face shows up properly including all of the stats), and I then swipe left or right to do something else with my Ionic, that when I return to the watch face, the stats no longer show up at all. I am not making any change to any settings either on the Ionic itself or my phone, but none of the stats show up anymore, not even the icons.

If I then keep swiping etc., push buttons to return to the watch face for a while, all of a sudden it will work, but I cannot figure out which 'swipe' or button does the trick.

If I do not do anything else after the first swipe and return, it does not seem to fix itself after any length of time, so it certainly seems to require me to do something, but I am not sure what ......

Phone : Samsung Galaxy S7, Android 7.0

Fitbit Ionic with latest Firmware.

Moderator edit: added label

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I haven't tried that one, but since it's a 3rd-party app you may want to contact the developer?

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you are still using this clockface try double tapping on the ionic screen and the stats should show up again.  It’s a feature that the developer has where you can hide your stats 

Best Answer

Yes, @Butterflywings has hit the nail on the head. That developer has a feature for his watch faces (there are several) whereby tapping the screen will hide the stats, allowing a cleaner look. Tapping again brings back the stats for those more interested in keeping track.

Best Answer