Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scoreboard and Game Timer

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi guys, I recently upgraded to the Versa from my trusty Pebble Time. I am finding the new watch great, however, there is a huge downside that there are just no apps for us sports professionals out there. 

I'm looking for an app that can time games with a countdown and track the score, similar to pebbles "TinyScoreboard" App.

Are there any developers that has created any apps similar to this?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @CoachGG, hope you're doing great today! Woman Very Happy Your idea is great. I've checked if there's someone already on the move in creating this great app but, not so far. So, the best place to make your voice heard is the Feature Suggestion board on our community, which our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback. 

Our product team, community members, and developers look forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps. 

I encourage you to take the challenge of creating this app. What do you think? Woman Very Happy I'll definitely use it! If you consider being the developer of this, check the article How do I develop new apps for the Fitbit App Gallery? for detailed information of the process. 

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes