Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense/Deezer

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Everytime i try to connect my sense to Deezer it gives me the unexpected error message.

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

@Shinyoguski Have you tried uninstalling the Fitbit app and reinstalling or restarting the Sense?

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have done both, i just tried linking again but its still giving me the same message

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Shinyoguski And just to confirm, you do have a paid subscription to Deezer?  It only works with a paid sub to Deezer.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I do i have it via my T-mobile phone bill, it does through the activation but once it gets redirected to the fitbit app, it gives the unexpected error occured message.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It somehow fixed itself but now im getting connectivity issues with my Oneplus buds.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the exact same problem. Just bought mybsense today. Keeps giving me activation codes. The Opps, looks like we have an unexpected problem!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue right now trying to connect my account. This is really frustrating

Best Answer
0 Votes