Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense showing Spotify as free instead of premium

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm unable to use spotify on my sense as it keeps showing that my spotify is the free version when it is premium. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling app with no success. No new spotify updates to download. Thanks 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @LaurenG92, it's nice to see you around the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear you're unable to use Spotify on your Sense, I understand where your concern is coming from. Thanks for already trying to uninstall and reinstall the app in order to solve the issue, I'll be glad to continue to help you.

In order to log into your Spotify account, on the screen where Spotify is asking for you to give permission to Fitbit to connect, there is a link to see what apps already have access to Spotify. So, click on it, then delete Fitbit from the list. The, back out to the Fitbit app and selected Log In to my Spotify account. It should connected correctly after those steps. 

I'd also recommend trying the steps in this article: How do I control music playing on spotify?. Additionally, make sure that your Spotify is already in the latest version. You can go to the Fitbit app and see if it says "update" if so, go ahead and update your app: 

Image from iOS.png

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @LaurenG92, it's nice to see you around the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear you're unable to use Spotify on your Sense, I understand where your concern is coming from. Thanks for already trying to uninstall and reinstall the app in order to solve the issue, I'll be glad to continue to help you.

In order to log into your Spotify account, on the screen where Spotify is asking for you to give permission to Fitbit to connect, there is a link to see what apps already have access to Spotify. So, click on it, then delete Fitbit from the list. The, back out to the Fitbit app and selected Log In to my Spotify account. It should connected correctly after those steps. 

I'd also recommend trying the steps in this article: How do I control music playing on spotify?. Additionally, make sure that your Spotify is already in the latest version. You can go to the Fitbit app and see if it says "update" if so, go ahead and update your app: 

Image from iOS.png

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes