Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense won't update the weather

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Sense keeps trying to sync with weather app - now phone pings with Fitbit notifications every 10 secs, so I turn off notifications to get rid of that. The.b watch now keeps sending messages I need to turn notifications on! Hopeless!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Johnkiwi88 - it seems like there is a syncing issue which when resolved will fix the problem.

See Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi there, @Johnkiwi88. Thanks for stopping by in the Fitbit Community Forums and for the details provided in your post. We're here to help! 

If the weather is still not updating please check the following settings:

• Location services must be turned on for the Fitbit app. For instructions, see How do I use GPS on my Fitbit device?
  • The Fitbit app must remain running in the background on your phone.

If you change locations, sync your device to see your new location in the Weather app. If you're running into syncing difficulties, please follow the steps provided in the help article that @Guy_ has shared with you: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

By the way, I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes