Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starbucks app does not time out

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I love my Versa and using the Starbucks app to pay for my drinks. It is a simple app that links to a phone version and displays a bar code of my Starbucks card. The problem is, unlike every other app on my Versa, the Starbucks app does not time out. At all. This isn't a problem if you wear short sleeves in warm weather and can see the screen is still on. It is a real problem in colder weather or wearing long sleeves and a jacket when you can easily forget to push that back button and then not discover for hours that the Versa screen has been on and your battery has drained a lot!

This app needs a time out feature and it is amazing that it didn't have the feature to begin with. Given the need to get the app lined up just right with the Starbucks scanners, the time out needs to be generous but a one minute auto off capability should certainly cover most users. I don't know if Fitbit or Starbucks made this app, but whoever it was needs to get on this ASAP. 

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

It's nice to see you around the forums @SunsetRunner! I'd like to give thanks for the feedback you've provided towards our product. Rest assured that our engineers and product development team use this information to further improve our products and services. We provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on that feedback. 

For anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review. 

Let me know if you have any questions present. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes