Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strava - Authorization Error

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since I have linked Strava to my Fitbit it and since then Strava has stopped working. 

It shows no data and it repeats the same message - "Authorization Error" on a red banner. 

I have deleted the app and downloaded again, I have turned off my phone, and I logged in on my computer to recess -  no success. 

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Thank you

Claudia

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @ClaudiaAndrade, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with Strava before reaching out.

In addition to the steps you've tried, please revoke access to the integration and relink their Fitbit account.

If the issue persists, try the following steps:

- Go to the phone's Settings > Fitbit > turn on Background sync
- Go to Fitbit app > Account > Fitbit, turn on All-Day Sync
- Go to Fitbit app > Account > Fitbit > App > My App > Strava > Permissions > Toggle all to on
- Go to  Fitbit app > Account > Fitbit > App > My App > Strava > Settings, and log in to your Strava account
- Sync your device

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @ClaudiaAndrade, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with Strava before reaching out.

In addition to the steps you've tried, please revoke access to the integration and relink their Fitbit account.

If the issue persists, try the following steps:

- Go to the phone's Settings > Fitbit > turn on Background sync
- Go to Fitbit app > Account > Fitbit, turn on All-Day Sync
- Go to Fitbit app > Account > Fitbit > App > My App > Strava > Permissions > Toggle all to on
- Go to  Fitbit app > Account > Fitbit > App > My App > Strava > Settings, and log in to your Strava account
- Sync your device

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes