Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion for the Bingo Game

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Bingo game - I play this all the time and I wish there was a feature to select difficulty. For example when setting up a game you can pick easy, regular or hard.

Ideally, this would be based on your normal activity level and what would be easy/regular/hard based on the individuals history. 

For fairness the difficulty level chosen would apply to all players.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @BlueBird6324 and welcome to the Community.  The way to pass your opinion to Fitbit is to use the Feature Suggestion forum.   That forum is regularly reviewed by Fitbit to gauge user interest.

I apologize if I'm misreading your post.  The challenge is based on your normal activity.  Invited users get goals based on their average daily step counts.  A 10k a day user gets different requirements than a 20k a day user.  Are you asking for different challenge levels?  Personally, I think that is a long shot.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @BlueBird6324 and welcome to the Community.  The way to pass your opinion to Fitbit is to use the Feature Suggestion forum.   That forum is regularly reviewed by Fitbit to gauge user interest.

I apologize if I'm misreading your post.  The challenge is based on your normal activity.  Invited users get goals based on their average daily step counts.  A 10k a day user gets different requirements than a 20k a day user.  Are you asking for different challenge levels?  Personally, I think that is a long shot.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Hi, thanks for letting me know about the feature suggestion link.

Not so much 'levels" but an option to choose for it to be more of a challenge.

For example, if someone is averaging 10k a day,  the easy option would be tailored to a 8k steps a day average, regular would be catered to 10k average, and hard to 12k average.

But say player 1 is a 8k average and player 2 was 10k average, and player 1 sets the game up as hard then it would also be in hard mode for player 2 if that makes sense.

My activity levels can be up and down so if ive had a week where im averaging 10k but im wanting an extra push it would be good to be able to choose a harder setting.

Best Answer
0 Votes