Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surfline App Not Syncing with Fitbit Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

For some reason, even after a manual sync, my Surfline app does not sync the proper wave size on my Fitbit Versa. The tide data appears to sync, but the wave size never matches what is on the website.

For example, today 5-16-18, the website says 3-4ft for Salt Creek but my Fitbit Versa surfline app says 2-3ft.

Surfline website says 3-4 for Goldenwest but my fitbit Versa says 2-3ft.

Can you tell me how I can fix this?

I have already tried manually synching, uninstalling and re-installing the surfline app and restarting the Versa but still have the same issue.

Please let me know if I can provide any additional details.

Thanks,

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hey there @equipe9, thanks for stopping by and for already troubleshooting this inconvenience. Nice way to go! Woman Very Happy

If this is still an issue for you, I would make sure to restart the watch. Then in the Surfline app on your phone make sure you are registered and have saved some "favorites" in your account. This is how your favorites will show up on Versa after everything has synced. If you continue to have issues, please log out and log back into the Surfline app. Also, make sure that the app is up-to-date. 

If you continue to have issues, please let me know.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried all of the steps you suggested, but still having the same issues.

Please let me know if you have any additional suggestions.

Thanks,

Best Answer
0 Votes