Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Temperature from Celsius to Fahrenheit

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I live in the US and the weather app on Fitbit charge 3 shows Celsius and I need it in Fahrenheit. My units are all u.s. measurements like feet, miles, ounces Etc but the degrees for the temperature are in Celsius. How do I get it to read in Fahrenheit?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
152 REPLIES 152

Thank you!!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This doesn't work or not the correct instructions for the Fitbit sense.  I'll have to call in.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes

I do not have an icon in the upper right corner.

Best Answer

Same here. It was fine until today, but now all of a sudden it shows Celsius on my what’d even though I changed it to Fahrenheit in the app. Have synced it several times with no change 😞 help please!

Best Answer

Thank you, PapaClaus! Nothing else seemed to work, much appreciated!!

Best Answer

I tried to sync my phone for the change to Fahrenheit but it still does not change. It shows  updated after I made the change but it still shows Celsius.  Any ideas? 

Best Answer

@Nmclane1227  - is weather showing in your main clock face, it may have a separate setting.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Weather is one of the apps on my watch but it isn’t on my main click face. 

Best Answer

@Nmclane1227  try this How to change temperature - for Weather, Centigrade - Fahrenheit

And sync after.

Best Answer

I'm not sure it's possible to put on the main face, but with one swipe up, the weather is readily available for you to see. Try it.

Best Answer

This did NOT work for my FitBit Sense, because there is no longer a module called "Apps".  Instead, I found a YouTube instructional at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oCFPXC6YEA, which completely resolved the issue.  It is under "Gallery" now and then you select Apps under there, and search for which Weather App you have installed. THAT's where you need to change from Celsius to Fahrenheit!  SUCH a relief, it was making me crazy.  I hope this helps others out there.  🙂 

Best Answer

I do not believe that any of them is the "feels like" temperature, in this scenario.  Typically what you're looking at is the current temperature (the large center number).  And then the other two numbers are the 24 hour low and high temps predicted.  Hope this helps!

Best Answer

This no longer works for the updated app for the FitBit Sense, because there is no longer a module called "Apps".  Instead, I found a YouTube instructional at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oCFPXC6YEA, which completely resolved the issue.  It is under "Gallery" now and then you select Apps under there, and search for which Weather App you have installed. THAT's where you need to change from Celsius to Fahrenheit!  SUCH a relief, it was making me crazy.  I hope this helps others out there.  🙂 

Best Answer

@pennyjeans  - in the link that was provided earlier it gives both Gallery or Apps because it may depend on the version of the Fitbit app you are using.

Best Answer

All:  The answer noted as "Best Answer" 3 years ago....no longer works for the updated FitBit app.  I did find a solution, though.  For my FitBit Sense, anyway, there is no longer a module called "Apps". 

Instead, I found a YouTube instructional at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oCFPXC6YEA, which completely resolved the issue.

The short story is that this is under "Gallery" now and then you select Apps under there, and search for which Weather App you have installed.  (Watch the video for full walk-through.)

THAT's where you need to change from Celsius to Fahrenheit!  SUCH a relief, it was making me crazy. 

I hope this helps others out there.  🙂 

Best Answer
You have to change it in the weather app
It's easy to do
Email if you still can't figure it out
RonWalls@yahoo.com
Best Answer

Pennyjeans- Glad you were able to find information on YouTube that helped you with the FitBit Sense. I have the FitBit Versa 3, so that's probably why my instructions did not work for you.

Best Answer
1 Click on the Fitbit app
2 Click your picture icon (top left)
3 Click on the Versa 3
4 Click on the "gallery" icon
5 Select apps (top right)
6 Click on the magnifying glass, select "weather" (the first one)
7 Select settings
8 Select temperature unit

That's step by step
Best Answer

Doesn't work. My phone app says Farenheight but the watch shows Celsius. I've synced it over and over. I even deleted and created a new profile. Still on Celsius 

Best Answer