Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Versa 3 clock face named "Clocks" (by Fitbit) has disappeared

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I had the clock face named "Clocks" (by Fitbit) installed on my Versa 3, and I now have a new Versa 3.... but it is no longer listed as an available clock face

The app is telling me that it is "Installed"..... but I cannot select it from anywhere to make it the active clock face. 

Can anyone help at all?

Cheers

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Hi @PaulM60 - this is probably a fault with the setup of a new watch, in that it doesn't get the latest firmware version.

So the clock face won't load on the old firmware version.

Wait for the new firmware to come to you in a couple of days or do a factory reset from the watch Settings, About Versa 3 menu.

Be sure to wait until you get the start screen with  messages in different languages, then set it up again.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a problem with the Versa 2. There are some ok faces that I also used on the Versa1, but on the Versa 2 I can't install them. Simply put, most of them are very busy and tiring. Some simple faces with the data you need: time, day, heart rate, calories, steps, stairs and exercises, but showing the percentage of battery charge is simply not there.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @iogamac - not all clock faces are ported to different watch types.

You can check which watches are supported in the gallery.fitbit.com web page underneath the name, they are normally listed,.

Best Answer

I found the face that I want. in the gallery.fitbit.com. It's called ''activity stats#19'' by LR. It appears compatible with the Versa 2, but in the app it appears unavaileble to my wach. It's availeble also in RO.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@iogamac - did you check your firmware version, see my earlier post.

You are right it is available for the Versa 2.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I buy this wach yesterday, and when I configured it was installed the last firmware, I think. The firmware is 35.70.7.14 For Romania Europe. Appears that I must pay, but appear also that is not compatible with my clock.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I talk with the support and they say that the Fitbit is still doing the Background Firmware Download and currently it is on 36.35% completion.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @iogamac - see this post Incorrect Set up of a new device it explains the issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

👍

Best Answer

I make it! Works.

But now I have another problem. On Versa 1 „find phone” wasn't work. It work only I had the app on the screen phone. On Versa 2 don't work 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes