Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The weather app on Versa 3 is stuck on Celsius

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa 3’s weather is displaying in Celsius but the app is set to Fahrenheit.  How do I fix this? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Ljacks44. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with the Weather app. @Gch_ Thanks for helping out!

Have you tried switching to a different clock face?  Not all clock faces allow to change from Celsius to Fahrenheit or vice versa, some of them may have their default temperature, which cannot be changed.  

In addition, make sure you've followed the steps provided here How do I change the units of measurement in my Fitbit account? to change your temperature. 

I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4
Best Answer

Hi there, @Ljacks44. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with the Weather app. @Gch_ Thanks for helping out!

Have you tried switching to a different clock face?  Not all clock faces allow to change from Celsius to Fahrenheit or vice versa, some of them may have their default temperature, which cannot be changed.  

In addition, make sure you've followed the steps provided here How do I change the units of measurement in my Fitbit account? to change your temperature. 

I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes.

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

This was perfect.  Thank you so much!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Ljacks44 You're welcome!

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Happy stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes