Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total day calories left where has this feature gone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there fit bit,

I have started using this recently and had great success so far with my weight loss but with the new update you have removed a crucial feature. I can no longer see the amount of calories I have left for the entire day. 

This is a feature I used a lot as it allowed me to balance my whole day not just in the moment now I have to wait until midnight to see if I am within my calorie range. As I work shifts I put my days food into my app ahead of time it allows me to plan my day. By taking away this option you have made it more difficult for me to achieve my goal and made is less appealing for me to use fit bit as you have removed part of what made is easy to use as a weight loss assistant. 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I totally agree! I hate that they have taken this measure away. I could enter my food for the day and see how much extra exercise I needed to do to burn it off. Now it’s just guess work. Please bring this feature back!

Best Answer

@Saz24  @Cjones86   Please vote for and leave a comment on this request in the Product Feedback forum.  For the life of me, I don't understand why Fitbit did this.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes