Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Track the time when the water is taken

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It would be good to track the time water is taken. Anyone knows how to?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello there @Chloe34, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing with us your idea. 

You can find such an app at: https://gallery.fitbit.com

If you don't find any app that suits your needs, you can try to develop one. To get more information see: How do I develop new apps fro the Fitbit App Gallery? 

Also, for anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review.  You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello there @Chloe34, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing with us your idea. 

You can find such an app at: https://gallery.fitbit.com

If you don't find any app that suits your needs, you can try to develop one. To get more information see: How do I develop new apps fro the Fitbit App Gallery? 

Also, for anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review.  You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes