Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Treasure Trek is froze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Treasure Trek has froze on the 69th map and will not update step counts. I can not progress. I have been stuck on the 69th map with 32,918 steps left to complete for four months. Is FitBit Labs going to do a firmware update for Treasure Trek or is this game done? Robot Sad

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey there @ygo2slow, thanks for stopping by! If you haven't done so already please check if your Treasure Trek app doesn't have a pending update.

If the issue persists after updating your app, you can try to uninstall the app and then try to re install it. Don't worry about this, you won't lose any progress.

As you know, Treasure Trek is an app developed by Fitbit Labs. These apps and clock faces are experimental in nature, so you might experience minor issues. 

I'd recommend sending your feedback through this form, that way Fitbit Labs developers can check it out and work on improvements if needed. 

You can also try the general troubleshooting which you can find here.

Try that out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Hey there @ygo2slow, thanks for stopping by! If you haven't done so already please check if your Treasure Trek app doesn't have a pending update.

If the issue persists after updating your app, you can try to uninstall the app and then try to re install it. Don't worry about this, you won't lose any progress.

As you know, Treasure Trek is an app developed by Fitbit Labs. These apps and clock faces are experimental in nature, so you might experience minor issues. 

I'd recommend sending your feedback through this form, that way Fitbit Labs developers can check it out and work on improvements if needed. 

You can also try the general troubleshooting which you can find here.

Try that out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I will give it a try. Thank You. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You're very welcome @ygo2slow! Keep me in the loop. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

There were no updates so I uninstalled the game then installed it again and it did not keep all my saved game data, it reset. I would have had to start over from the beginning so I just deleted it again and won't be using that app again. 

Best Answer

Hey @ygo2slow! Sorry to hear you lost your data after reinstalling your Treasure Trek app. 

In case you decide to give it a try again, please see: How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit watch?

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. Not worth trying again 😞

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community Forums @Brenpurv! Sorry to hear about the inconveniences you've been having with Treasure Trek. If you haven't done so yet, please follow the tips and recommendations I've shared here.

Give that a shot and let me know the outcome! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It did not work. It just reloaded the game. Lost all saved game progress. 

Best Answer

I did this and lost all my progress! 

Best Answer
0 Votes