Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Treasure Trek App Not Opening

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The app treasure trek no longer opens. This happened last week making me reset the game and my ionic to play it again. I was on the third monster. Now after a week of playing it is refusing to open again. Any recommendations?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Did you try restarting your Ionic?  That's what I did.  Hold down the bottom right button and left button to restart it. Hope that helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@meberose I hope you're doing well! Thanks for reporting the situation you had experienced with the Treasure Trek app.

Were you able to get this sorted by performing a restart just as @mtstaffa suggested?

There was an update for the Treasure Trek app on March 18th, 2018. If you haven't done so already please update it. You shouldn't experience any trouble after doing this. 

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does anyone know how to accumulate all that gold to destroy the creature. I’m only on the octopus and it seems impossible to collect all those coins to defeat it. Any suggestions or tips? I feel like I’m constantly walking or working out and it isn’t enough to get all those coins lol. I’m tired hahaha. Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you collect the coins to defeat the creatures? I’m constantly walking to try and accumulate all the required coins but I can never do it! I’m on the octopus ( the first creature). Any other info on this game to help out would be much appreciated too 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jayelo I hope you're doing well! Thanks for your question regarding the Treasure Trek App. You gotta be careful with that octopus! 

It is on my understanding that you recollect coins with your steps. The more you walk the more coins you get to defeat the monsters. You should see the pirate ship upgrading and your crew adopting pets to make discoveries as you walk. Do you see an increase in the coins earned? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SantiR Yes, I do see an increase of coins when I walk. So I’m assuming the more I upgrade my pirates, ships, and pets I’ll be able to collect enough coins to defeat each monster, correct? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jayelo Thanks for your reply and for providing that information!

Yes, that's correct. The more you walk, the more powerful you become as a pirate. The more powerful you are, the more monsters you will be able to defeat. 

Please keep collecting gold coins and upgrading your ship and let me know if you defeat the octopus monster anytime soon. If this doesn't happen, please let me know as well!

I like this app because it motivates users to walk more! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SantiR Thank you! I finally defeated the octopus. I’m starting to understand this game and I’m enjoying it! Definitely a motivator to walk lol. Thanks for your help!

Best Answer

@Jayelo Thanks for your reply. You are very welcome! I'm glad to hear that you were able to defeat that awkward octopus. You're doing a great job with your pirate ship and crew! I also love this kind of game apps, they are the best motivator of all.

Also, take a look at the Discussions Board as you will find a lot of interesting things there. Feel free to post on any thread you want. If you are looking for Fitbit friends to compete with on challenges, check this thread to add some! 

See you around! Smiley Happy

Best Answer