Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uber app not working on Versa 2

Im having problems trying to set up the Uber app to work in my Versa 2, when i try to login into my account from the Fitbit app it shows a empty website and then goes back to Fitbit app, which makes impossible to make it work. Im having this problem since aproximately 2/3 years. There's any plan on fix this or it's gonna stay like this forever? It's a shame that a problem like that isn't been solved in that amount on time, i thought that with Google bying Fitbit maybe they would fix the problem but isn't the case. The problem has been posted on a lot of topics and no one of the mods gave a solution or said that they are working to solve the problem.
Any user know any workaround to make it work? I remember that when i bought the device i logged in without any problem. Im thinking about downgrade the Fitbit app to a version from 2-3 years ago but i don't want to lost time if that's not gonna solve the problem. Anyone has tried this? Im asking to the users directly because the mods didn't seen to care about thar problem.
Thanks in advance.

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0