Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to download Spotify onto Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey everyone! I just got my versa today and everything seems up to date, I have tried to download spotify and it keeps telling me to make sure both the app and the watch itself are up to date. my firmware is version is 32.33.1.30, and I have updated my app. I also have restarted my watch and even downloaded the app to make sure. Would really appreciate the advice, still new to this thing!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity and label

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @SunsetRunner. Welcome to the Community Forums and I'm sorry for the delay.

Thanks for sharing that you're not able to download the Spotify app, as well for the steps tried prior posting. Although you're not seeing a pending update for your Versa, let me share that to install the Spotify app your watch has to be updated to OS 4.1 (70.7.14) and the Fitbit app on your phone to 3.14. Since you have the previous OS 3.0 (32.33.1.30) version, this is the reason why being requested to update to the latest version.

That said, I'd recommend to sync your watch regularly with the Fitbit app so you can be invited to the latest firmware update. If this doesn't happen in a couple of days, let me know so we can try other steps together.

By the way, I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board to keep our forums organized.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes