Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to install Tennis app in my Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am not able to install Tennis app in my fitbit versa. the install bar start downloading and once it completes it asks again to install. i have tried multiple times but its not adding in my apps. Please advise how to approach in this case.

Best Answer
80 REPLIES 80

I just received my Fitbit Versa today and the tennis app won’t download I have downloaded two other apps and deleted others yet Tennis won’t work. I have restarted both my Fitbit and phone several times and nothing is working. This is very upsetting because the main reason I got this was for tennis.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @HadleyO, it's nice to have a new member around! Thanks for already troubleshooting this inconvenience with the Tennis App, nice way to go!

Can you please try what I posted here?

In addition, I think it's great that you update the Fitbit app to the latest version (iOS and Android). I always recommend keeping both the tracker and the Fitbit app up to date with the latest versions. 

Give this a shot and let me know the outcome! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem as everyone else . Goes through install  but doesn't actual install.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @CraigJMil! Have you try the tips and recommendations I've shared here?

Looking forward to your reply.

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there Maria!

I seem to be having the same issue as the other person in this thread. I restarted my Versa and I’m still having the same issue. I attempted to install other apps and had no issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I read your message Matt fit bit and I tried it but it doesn't work.

I don't understand because my friend has a versa and she got the tennis app in November.

Please help me, I love tennis and I want to train with the watch but unfortunately it says it's in my apps. But then goes after finishing downloading. Please help me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue. I tried to restart but it doesn't work.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Spoiler

Hello, I have tried many times to install this app but after the downloading bar is filled up and it finishes the download, the app does not appear within the installed apps and so does not appear on my Versa. If I search for the app again, then it appears the install button again. I tried to restart my watch but nothing changes. Thanks in advance

https://youtu.be/fR7csdb3Fec

Moderator edit: added label

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got my Versa for Christmas and I’m trying to install the tennis app it’s not installing. I restarted the Versa and still didn’t work 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem, got it for christmas and all the other apps install, but not the Tennis app which is why I bought the versa. I'm on latest iOS, latest fitbit app, and it says it's installing, gets to the end then reverts back to "Install". I have restarted but iPhone & fitbit, I tried tethering to a hotspot on the phone as well as the same wifi. ANy other ideas to try???? It's so frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @dubnic@MrsZKG@bigbicy, @mrcolep, and @Versa_real! Thanks a lot for taking the time to troubleshooting this inconvenience with the Tennis App. Nice way to go! 

Fitbit Labs is a Fitbit Research initiative focused on developing and testing potential Fitbit features in the form of experimental apps and smart clock faces designed to motivate users and help drive behavior change. These apps and clock faces are experimental in nature, so you might experience minor issues, and they might be available for a limited time. For additional information about Fitbit Labs, visit the Fitbit blog.

Although we don't provide specific troubleshooting or support for Fitbit Labs apps or clock faces at this time, we welcome user feedback as we look for new ways to deliver smart, insightful and motivating experiences. Share your feedback through this form. For general troubleshooting tips for apps and clock faces, see How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit watch?

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you all with. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @alessia.materaz! Thanks for taking the time to troubleshoot this inconvenience with the Tennis App and for sharing the video of what you're getting. Nice way to go!

The same thing happened to me before with another app and the reason was that my watch wasn't syncing so when the app finished the installation, it started again as it couldn't connect to the watch. Do you see Tennis listed under 'My Apps?' If so, I would also recommend removing it and attempting a fresh install.

Fitbit Labs is a Fitbit Research initiative focused on developing and testing potential Fitbit features in the form of experimental apps and smart clock faces designed to motivate users and help drive behavior change. These apps and clock faces are experimental in nature, so you might experience minor issues, and they might be available for a limited time. For additional information about Fitbit Labs, visit the Fitbit blog.

Although we don't provide specific troubleshooting or support for Fitbit Labs apps or clock faces at this time, we welcome user feedback as we look for new ways to deliver smart, insightful and motivating experiences. Share your feedback through this form. For general troubleshooting tips for apps and clock faces, see How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit watch?

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @MarreFitbit,

The app is not installed. It disappears from the list of the installed apps and I need to search for it again, uselessly,  to attempt the installation.

I tried to reboot the watch and to reinstall all from scratch  but it did not work. Hope you can solve it asap. 

Thanks. 

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @alessia.materaz and for trying the steps provided above! As mentioned above, we don't provide specific troubleshooting or support for Fitbit Labs apps or clock faces at this time. But you can definitely share your feedback through this form.

If you haven't done so yet, for general troubleshooting tips for apps and clock faces, see How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit watch?

Ping me out if you need further assistance, have a nice day! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

The problem with Tennis app has again came back with the new OS update. The tennis app is not installing. the install bar again refreshes after 100%. My phone is in synch with my watch. i hope fitbit labs will again update the tennis app making it compatible with the new OS update. 

Best Answer

Tennis app won't install on the versa! The red bar fills up like it’s downloading, but once full it reverts back to the pink “install” button. So frustrating! has anyone found a solution? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry, the Fitbit rep in the shop where I bought the Versa said that the tennis app works on the Versa. I cannot return it because I have opened the box. Is FItBit labs going to fix this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem with the tennis app it will not download. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Spent a hour on phone with Fitbit customer service and still not resolved. I too upgraded to Versa f ok r tennis app and very disappointed with lack of accountability for a Fitbit Labs App not working,  especially with a known issue. Who are Fitbit Labs??

Best Answer

Yes this is a known issue to them. Same thing happened a month back and they fixed it in a week. Tennis app is uncompatible with the latest version. They will need to update the tennis app again. I just hope they will fix it soon, should not take long ideally. 

Best Answer
0 Votes