Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to install Tennis app in my Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am not able to install Tennis app in my fitbit versa. the install bar start downloading and once it completes it asks again to install. i have tried multiple times but its not adding in my apps. Please advise how to approach in this case.

Best Answer
80 REPLIES 80

Very frustrating. I also called fitbit support and  issue is still not resolved. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Lambert929@Miker94526, @AnkitLalwani, and @dubnic! Sorry to hear about the inconveniences you've been experience with the Tennis App on your watches. Thanks for taking the time to reach out our Support Team. 

As mentioned in my last post, we don't provide specific troubleshooting or support for Fitbit Labs apps or clock faces at this time. However, you can share your feedback through this form

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
How useless a response. Is Fitbit Labs part of Fitbit?

Mike Rogers
Best Answer
0 Votes

It's @Miker94526Fitbit Labs is a Fitbit Research initiative focused on developing and testing potential Fitbit features in the form of experimental apps and smart clock faces designed to motivate users and help drive behavior change. These apps and clock faces are experimental in nature, so you might experience minor issues, and they might be available for a limited time. For additional information about Fitbit Labs, visit the Fitbit blog.

Happy New Year! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Haven't succeeded in downloading the tennis app from Fitbit labs. I've followed all the instructions and after installation has been completed the button goes back to install.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@dubnic Welcome to the Fitbit forums! Thanks for posting the details about the situation you are experiencing with the Tennis app so far.

How many apps do you have installed on your watch? You can only have up to 39 apps on your watch at a time. If you have this amount of apps try uninstalling one to get the Tennis one to download.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have followed instructions to install Tennis app and it is not showing up on my apps or my versa.  I’ve restarted - reinstalled.  Read many posts - not working!  Please help.  I play 3-4x a week and can’t wait to start it.  Thank you! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
 I have followed instructions to install Tennis app and it is not showing up on my apps or my versa.  I’ve restarted - reinstalled.  Read many posts - not working!  Please help.  I play 3-4x a week and can’t wait to start it.  Thank you! 
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

i too cannot install the tennis app - and would like to add my plea for this to get resolved ASAP. Surely there is little point in providing what sounds like a really nice app if users cannot access it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still can't download tennis app after restarting my Fitbit versa?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tennis app will not download on Versa. If you’re not supporting this app why are you advertising it? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone! Thanks for taking the time to report this issue. Thanks for sharing your feedback as well. 

If you were having issues downloading the Tennis app on to you your watch, I recommend performing a quick restart and attempting the download again. 

If you continue experiencing any difficulty downloading the Tennis app, please feel free to send your feedback through this form

Keep me posted! 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Fitbit Labs is the next generation of smart, insightful and fun innovations from Fitbit Research. Our apps and clockfaces are experimental in nature, so we do not offer support for them and they maybe available for a limited time. For additional information, please visit ...
Best Answer
0 Votes
Why keep re-posting this suggestion, do you think we have not done this
multiple times. Try fixing the app and letting us know when you have
actually addressed the issue.

Mike Rogers
Best Answer
Tennis app still not installing. It seems to be downloading but the it
goes back to the install option.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, I still having problems installing tennis app on my fitbit versa. It appears downloading but suddenly it puts again install. Please i would like to install the app as soon as possible.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also having the same issue. I tried the fix multiple times. I have an iPhoneXR. Will not install.

Ruth

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the tennis app on my Versa, then since the recent OS update to 3.0, I can not install it anymore, or its due to the update of the tennis app itself: I noticed that is updated Dec 4, 2018

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @JeroenV, thanks for stopping by! The same thing happened to me before with another app and the reason was that my watch wasn't syncing so when the app finished the installation, it started again as it couldn't connect to the watch. Do you see Tennis listed under 'My Apps?' If so, I would also recommend removing it and attempting a fresh install.

Fitbit Labs is a Fitbit Research initiative focused on developing and testing potential Fitbit features in the form of experimental apps and smart clock faces designed to motivate users and help drive behavior change. These apps and clock faces are experimental in nature, so you might experience minor issues, and they might be available for a limited time. For additional information about Fitbit Labs, visit the Fitbit blog.

Although we don't provide specific troubleshooting or support for Fitbit Labs apps or clock faces at this time, we welcome user feedback as we look for new ways to deliver smart, insightful and motivating experiences. Share your feedback through this form. For general troubleshooting tips for apps and clock faces, see How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit watch?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Miker94526@GBpack2000@MarioOlmo, and @RuthABoydThe same thing happened to me before with another app and the reason was that my watch wasn't syncing so when the app finished the installation, it started again as it couldn't connect to the watch. Do you see Tennis listed under 'My Apps?' If so, I would also recommend removing it and attempting a fresh install.

Fitbit Labs is a Fitbit Research initiative focused on developing and testing potential Fitbit features in the form of experimental apps and smart clock faces designed to motivate users and help drive behavior change. These apps and clock faces are experimental in nature, so you might experience minor issues, and they might be available for a limited time. For additional information about Fitbit Labs, visit the Fitbit blog.

Although we don't provide specific troubleshooting or support for Fitbit Labs apps or clock faces at this time, we welcome user feedback as we look for new ways to deliver smart, insightful and motivating experiences. As my friend @SantiR, share your feedback through this form. For general troubleshooting tips for apps and clock faces, see How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit watch?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I do not see the app in my apps and my Versa seems to be syncing fine. All my information is up to date. I tried all the other apps and they installed with no problem.
Ruth
Best Answer
0 Votes