Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to install Tennis app in my Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am not able to install Tennis app in my fitbit versa. the install bar start downloading and once it completes it asks again to install. i have tried multiple times but its not adding in my apps. Please advise how to approach in this case.

Best Answer
80 REPLIES 80

I can uninstall the tennis app on my versa even after I restarted both my watch and galaxy S7 because the install bar doesn't go away.  I even deleted my versa and did a reinstall and the install bat was still going on the tennis app?  It's still running for a day.  Dont know how to remove the app?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I agree. Please check the app. I have tried all the quick starts, re-starts uninstall, reinstall, etc, and it continues to do the exact same thing.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I think it's the tennis app. After the tennis app wouldn't install I tried
other apps without any issues.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Just bought the fitbit versa today on 1/9/2019.I tried to download the tennis app but it keeps on asking to install the app again and again.Why is this happening?

Best Answer

Same issue.  Tried everything from restart to reinstall.  No luck.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey guys @RuthABoyd@RuthABoyd, and @GBpack2000! Thanks for troubleshooting this inconvenience with the Tennis app installation on your watches. Appreciate your efforts!

Since you continue experiencing difficulties downloading the Tennis app, please feel free to send your feedback through this form

If there's any questions present, let me know. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi all! 

Just wanted to jump in here quickly to confirm that I have forwarded your feedback to our Fitbit Labs engineers. I will be sure to keep you all updated as more information becomes available. 

Thanks for taking the time to report this issue!

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had exactly the same problem. Installed a number of times, but failed. It went back to "Install" state again and again. But after I configured WiFi settings in Fitbit app, installation worked. Please try this.

Best Answer
Done I was finally able to install the tennis app yay so happy 😁
--
Zaira Gutierrez (Xavi, Alex & Zaira's mom)
Best Answer

Great to see that a few of you have been able to install the Tennis app. 

Fitbit Labs has just released a new version (v1.2.1) which should help resolve installation issues. If you are still trying to install the app, please follow each of the steps detailed in this article

If after performing the steps above you are still having issues installing feel free to let me know!

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
It installed, now to see if it works😀. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
Same here
Dicconected and reconnected to wifi
Best Answer

It worked now

Best Answer

Great news guys @che1990@GBpack2000, and @RuthABoyd! We're glad to hear that your Tennis App is working now. Thanks for letting us know the outcome!

Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there is no more Tennis FitLab available in Versa 2 Apps?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Ragia, welcome to the Community Forums. These apps are no longer available in the app gallery:

• Mood Log (Fitbit Labs)
  • Nest (8/26/2019)
  • New Parent (Fitbit Labs)
  • Tennis  (Fitbit Labs)
  • Think Fast (Fitbit Labs)

Apps may become unavailable or retired for a variety of reasons. For example, Fitbit Labs apps and clock faces are experimental, and they're only available for a limited time. See: What is Fitbit Labs?

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to assist you with. 

Best Answer

App no longer available. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
What a bump! Instead of adding more and more app, Fitbit keeps removing
existing apps. Are they so terrible to have to take such action?
Best Answer
0 Votes

What a bump!  Instead of adding more and more app, Fitbit keeps removing existing apps. Are they so terrible to have to take such action?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there @Ragia. Thank you for the thorough feedback for the Fitbit devices, apps, and features.

Fitbit has been designed to provide motivation and help you to reach your daily goals to success. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on that feedback.

If there any questions present, please let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes