Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up Alexa on Versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was previously connected to Alexa but when my wifi router name and password were changed I had to do setup on many things over again.  Now every time I go to the fitbit mobile app on my iPhone11 to set up alexa I click on the login with with amazon button and I get a box popup that says "are you sure you want to skip setting up alexa?" It gives me the option of yes, skip or cancel.  When I hit cancel the box disappears and I hit the login with amazon button again and again the box with "are you sure..." pops up.  In other words it's not letting me login to amazon.  I've tried shutting down my phone.  I have also deleted and reinstalled the fitbit app. Nothing has helped.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity and label

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @mmartinez157. Welcome on board! I'm sorry for the delayed response.

Thanks for sharing the message received when connecting to Alexa, and the steps tried. This is odd as it should be allowing you to complete the process for your Versa 2. To work on this together, I'd recommend the following steps:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Verify if the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version.
  3. Force quit the Fitbit app:

For iOS devices, see this article.

For Android devices, see this article.

4. Open Amazon app on your phone.
  5. Then open the Fitbit app and try the process to set up Alexa one more time.

By the way, I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board so you can receive more related responses about this situation and to keep our forums organized.

I'll be around if you need further assistance.

Best Answer
0 Votes